Ready to go into the oven
Blueberry Peach Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 quart canned peaches, drained, reserve liquid
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sucanat, divided
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 5 cups gluten free oats
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x 13 inch glass baking pan pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter to coat bottom of pan.
- Pour the drained peaches into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the blueberries over the peaches.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sucanat and cinnamon over the fruit mixture.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, other 1/2 cup sucanat, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg. salt and stir. Pour the reserved peach juice into a liquid measuring cup, then add yogurt until you have 1 1/2 cups of liquid. Add this yogurt, juice mixture to the oats.
- Add eggs, the other 1/4 cup melted butter, and milk to the oats and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour oat mixture evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.