I’ve been following the Trim Healthy Mama Plan to reduce my sugar intake. A life without sugar doesn’t have to be deprivation. This is one of my occasional late night or afternoon indulgences with a cup of hot tea or coffee. If you’re following THM this dessert is an S.
This dessert is quick and easy to whip up but will leave you feeling like you’ve dined in a gourmet restaurant. Chocolate and peanut butter unite with cream to create a smooth and creamy treat leaving you satisfied.
While not an authentic mousse (with egg yolks), the gelatin gives this faux version the firmness of the real thing. Place in the fridge overnight for that authentic mousse texture. But if you’re like me, you can’t wait that long and your tongue will barely know the difference.
This is an easy and quick dessert with a gourmet flare.
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter flour
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pyure or gentle sweet
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and whip on high until light and fluffy.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, or grated chocolate.
*note* if you aren’t trying to go sugar free, replace the Pyure with honey and indulge.